Good Morning! :) It looks to be another gorgeous but cooler day today! The sun is shining bright and we have more on the go today! We need to run Morgan's glasses back in as one of the nose pieces is bent right in... she's been saying that they're crooked since she got them and I looked at them last night and are they ever! No wonder she's having issues with them! Ugh! So that's on our "to do" list today. I also need to grab a few items from WalMart which i'll do since we're going to be at the mall again. Different mall this time though...
Anyways, I have soo much going on this month that I never know what i'm doing! So you'll have to please excuse my rambling posts for now!
Yesterday we went to Masonville place to do some shopping and i'd say we were quite successful! :) The goal of yesterdays trip was to buy some gifts for her friends & family. As gifts we ended up buying the following for "H":
- A "ROOTS" hat which was on the "made in Canada" table but was actually made in "China" as i'm a bit of a skeptic and wasn't impressed when I saw that. They didn't have an excuse as to why it was on the "Made in Canada" table except for the fast that it was "Canada" gear. Uh huh.... regardless, it was a nice hat and she thought here dad would like it, so I bought it. $27.12
- A bag of "Canadian Tea", a box of organic honey sticks & a tea ball from David's Tea. These will be for her mom & grandma. $15.34
- Laura Secord lollipops for her friends. $3.39
- Three sets of 2 BFF necklaces that I found on clearance at Target for her to share with her friends back home. $7.11
The girls had poutine from A&W for lunch and I also bought them a huge chunk of fudge from the Rocky Mountain Choclate Company. We skipped buying "H" more maple items as we've already bought & gave her a bag full of Maple treats. I would like to buy her a box or 2 of Maple Cookies, but that'll be in for Maple stuff.
"H" bought a big box of Laura Secord fruit gummy things and a bag of Chocolate "Loonies" for her friends & family. She also found her friends some jewelry from Clares (SOO over-priced it's ridiculous and I *STILL* feel guilty for letting her spend $30+ on that stuff... but I figure with her stuff & my stuff she's probably done buying for her girl friends.
You can see the wristlet I made for "H"... a little bigger than my usual ones, but she needs it to hold a good amount of stuff, she chose the fabric & seems to love it! :)
- Laundry (2-3 loads)
- Vacuum living room
- Clean Bathroom
- Clean Kitchen
- Sew girls their "Gameboy" wristlets
- Zippy Pouch custom order
- Pick up items for mini vacay at mall
- Get Morgan's glasses fitted *properly*
- Pack bags for Niagara Falls & TO trip
- Bank Run *figure out budget