Happy Sunday! :) Can you believe it's already February! My moving date is on the 14th of this month and I have a feeling it's absolutely going to fly by! We've already started our packing and I have to say, so far, so good! The smoother things go on my end, the better for my stress levels and sanity. lol!
Anyways, while I shouldn't be making a long list of goals for the month seeing as we're moving, I am going to make a short list so I have some direcation for the month and see what I can accomplish!
- Create a new March Budget - I think it's time to get back to the "Cash Jars". While we'll be saving some money on expenses overall after the move, the rising costs of food, hydro, etc... are hard to keep up with. I'm trying to create a realistic budget and figure out how much we can save while keeping our heads above water.
- Read & Review 4 books - First review up will be "The Financially Confident Woman" by Mary Hunt!
- Do yoga 2x a day - I'll give myself 4 days "off" in case I need them for whatever reason. (Moving day is probably going to be one of those. I'm really loving my "Yoga Studio" APP and look forward to my yoga sessions each day! I find them so relaxing and feel awesome after each session.
- Spend only on *Needs* - Food, medical, furniture, etc... I am trying to find as much as I can "gently used" however we probably won't be able to do that with everything. (Exception: I still have my $100.00 "fun money" from last month that I haven't used - I want to order something from Amazon.ca but need to wait till closer to our moving date).
- Redo my Fabric albums on my FB page - They are all out of date and pain when people ask me for a custom out of "x" fabric and it's gone, but still showing in my album. I've been meaning to do this, but keep putting it off because it's a lot of work. But when I reopen customs, i'd like it done. So I need to retake ALL the photos and come up with a method to mark certain fabrics as "gone" when they're all used up!
I think that's about it for the month! :) Short & sweet and I should be able to accomplish this! Wish me luck!!
Have you made any goals for February?