- Pkg'ing up this custom order & hitting the post office today! I also have 2 other pkg's to mail out along with this one. The one is a large Christmas order which i'm quite happy to have completed early & in the mail early as well! Nice to cross that one off of my list!
- I still have 2 custom ordered NCW's on my list for the weekend, this pretty bundle of goodness below is one of them. I have all the fabrics cut & interfaced, so I'm hoping to have this one done by noon! The other one I'll begin tonight, and finish tomorrow probably.
- I was hoping to begin another EPP hexie blog, my wrists and hands are so very sore. I probably need to take it easy for a few days but can't until I get all of my customs crossed off of my list & out the door! I plan on having a "slow sewing week" ahead as any customs on my list are for October. I need to work on a BIG project next week & get it ready and out the door so they receive it on time! I can't share anymore on this but I'm very excited about it and will share as soon as I can! I'm very sorry to be so "secretive"!
Other things on my list for the weekend...
- Laundry. Hoping to do a few loads to hang up to dry, but we'll see how long it actually takes to dry. I really wish we didn't have the TOU (Time of Use) here... By the time I can work on my laundry in the evening, I'm exhausted &
- Running out with my BFF this afternoon for a little while. I need to pick up a few items and get my pkg's in the mail and on the way!
- Cooler fall weather is now here! I need to go through the kids clothes, have them try stuff on to see what fits, what doesn't then make a list of any 'needs'!
- Library. I'd like to take the girls to the library this weekend, but if there's not time we'll have to go on Tuesday instead.
- Declutter my desk drawer with interfacing and batting scraps. I never got around to it last weekend and it's a mess, so it desperately needs reorganizing!
- Decide whether I want to sign up the kids & I for a pottery class at the end of October.I found a new place and the class sounds like so much fun! It's $35/per person for the class/materials, so I need to figure out our budget and see if it's reasonable right now.
- Write out a list of items I want to make for the upcoming craft fair in November. I need to get going on this or I'll never get everything done. I *REALLY* hope this is a success or I'm going to kick myself for joined another craft fair... It is in a really good location which i'm hoping will fare well for my items/style/price points!
- Send tracking #'s to recipients of pkg'es I'm mailing today!
- Menu plan for next week. I have up to tomorrow planned - I need to plan up to Wednesday/Thursdsay - which is when I grocery shop again.
- Reslist HS'ing books on local FB group. If these don't move soon, I'll donate them end of October I think.
And I think that's about it for me this weekend! Nothing too exciting, just puttering around the house with the kids, working on projects here & there, enjoying the windows being open with cool breezes flowing through! I am hoping we are done with the humidity and stifling summer temperatures!!
What are your weekend plans?
Have anything fun planned or just working away on a "to do" list like me?