Is that I generally have *very productive* days. Like today.
5 am: Cat wakes me up far too early and I decide to ignore her as I know she's in no immediate danger of starving, so I curl up tighter under my blankets and read the presidential debate from last night on my iPod. I was not surprised to learn that Trump lied over 34 times and interrupted Hillary Clinton 51 times. Wow. He is something else I have to say... I've already had my closest US friend ask me to adopt her if Trump wins. And yes, I will, don't worry! We'll get you over here before he starts building that wall! ;) However, by 6 am I had enough of American politics, and decided to head downstairs for coffee & some early morning sewing.
After shopping the other day with the kids and spending far more than I had intended to on them - oops! So, after over-spending and making my slush fund look a little sad, I decided to have a sale on my NCW's until the end of September in order to bulk back up our slush fund before October 1st. I had intended on taking off the rest of September from customs, but now have to atone for my sins. *wink* LOL!!
Anyways... I managed to get 2 full custom orders off of my list today! Here is one of them which is getting picked up bright & early tomorrow. This order consists of an NCW, a ruffled wristlet & a cute little linen cat cash & coin pouch.
Now it's after 7:30pm and I still have quite the "to do" list ahead of me tonight.
- I haven't eaten dinner yet.
- I need to get some housework done - tidy living room, sweep kitchen, load dishwasher, clear table, clean lower bathroom.
- Pkg up a few custom orders & my sons birthday gift to mail at the post office tomorrow.
- I need to throw on a load of laundry then hang to dry or throw in dryer.
- I need to get the kids ready for bed.
- Tidy up sewing desk & write out schedule/to do list for tomorrow.
- Shower before bed & quick tidy of upstairs bathroom.
- Hopefully in bed by 11pm after Dh leaves for work.
And that's enough for me tonight I think, especially since i've already been up 14 and a half hours and I feel like i'm going to crash & burn sooner than later. So on that note, I have lots to do so i'm going to sign off here! Have a great night!