Things are insanely busy... My time has been very limited lately. I'm running on caffeine and a very limited number of sleeping hours. Here's what's happening in my little world:
- I have 2 full weeks of customs on my plate - if I sew daily. I'm giving myself one day a week for "selfish sewing" which will be Sunday's.
- I have enrolled Mya in gymnastics lessons which start next week. She is *very* excited!
- My Instagram swap has taken over my life. I cannot cut & paste the replies so am having to type out each & every single questionnaire before I send to each person. It is absolutely INSANE. I've sent out 50 emails so far and I cannot even tell you how many hours of my life it has consumed.
- My etsy shop is at a stand still. I haven't had any sales in a while and really need to add some new stock but it's hard to when I have no time. Is there anything you'd like to see added?
- I feel like I'm behind on so many things, but realistically I can only tackle one thing at a time. I need to remember this.
- It's my birthday on Sunday and all I really want is a FULL nights sleep. Like a good, SOLID 8+ hours would be freaking AMAZING!!! I get about half of that most nights now, which explains whey I'm feelng so lethargic and like I'm going to crash & burn at any moment.
- I bought my sister an (early) grad gift and she loves it! I'll share more on what it is soon. I have done well with customs over the last couple weeks and spent it on my sister & gymnastics for Mya.
- I received a very generous birthday gift from a friend which paid for half of a big fat fabric bundle I've been lusting over and had pre-ordered! It ended up being more than I had bargained for, so having half of it paid for was SO awesome I have to say!! And the fabric, it's for *ME*! More on this soon as well...
And on that note, I'm going to cut this short as my dinner is ready. It's late and I still have lots to do... Night!!