- Had someone pick up a large (free) mirror I posted on FB yard sale groups this morning. He's renovating his friends bathroom and was quite happy for his great find!
I have 3 sets of people coming to look through the house around "noon". Such. A. Pain. I'll be glad when we're done dealing with this.
- Had a luxurious 2 minute lukewarm shower. NOT. Ugh.
Have someone coming to pick up an older iPod & docking station shortly I sold on a FB group for $50.00. Done! :)
- STILL have no plumbing in the kitchen. So cannot use the sinks. Plumber is supposed to come out tomorrow and "see" if anything can be done.
- I can't fill up my turkey bin to do the dishes because there's no hot water. The kitchen is a mess.
- We have Disney on Ice
tomorrowFriday (oops!) and i'm praying it's not *too* cold out as my asthma has really been bothering me lately and I have nobody else to take the kids. We usually have to walk a few blocks to the arena so that's hard on my breathing in the cold.
- I have someone picking up a booster seat this afternoon (another FB yard sale) for $10.00. This one seems like she'll show up 100%. I've had SO many no-shows. Some people are SO inconsiderate of other people's time. Annoying.
- I want to get in a longer yoga session today. I only got in one yesterday, I think I need to focus on ONE yoga session a day for a month, make that a habit then see if I can work in a 2nd session. But first I need to make it a habit.
- Need to get some pkg'es in the mail. I'll ask one of my kidlets to run to the corner & mail them. They should have already been out in the mail.
- Think I may sew something just for "fun". Something small with all sorts of patchwork goodness. I need to destress.
- I need to call Blue Cross for our address change. I called them yesterday but they were closed due to "Severe Weather", so i'm assuming they're out east. Did you guys get it bad out there??
- I want to come up with a list of "meal ideas" for myself. I'm not eating enough and frustrated with my very limited choices so I just don't bother. My weight is too low and that's another stressor for me.
- List some acrylic/rubber scrapbooking stamps on FB pages. Any interest? They're all scrolls & whatnot by Maya Road. (email me or leave a comment if you'd like pics)
- Schedule a guest post for Feb.1st by an author friend! :) If you're a reader, be sure to check my blog on Feb.1st for details!!
- Find a bed frame for Child #1's new bed. I was given a mattress for him and was told it was a double. We had a frame chosen to purchase, but it's a queen, so back to square one. lol! So we need a bigger frame, but the bed is very comfy and we're grateful for it!
And I think besides this, I simply need to preserve my sanity. Seems simple enough?
How are things in your end of the world?