Happy Wednesday! :)
I had another full nights sleep thankfully and think i'm perhaps on the mend since i'm not *worse* than yesterday, but honestly there's very little improvement. I'm feeling weak, shaky and almost passed out in the shower which is probably not a good thing. I still have a brutal sinus headache, and a fever i'm sure, but I think my nose is a bit better today. Yesterday I did absolutely nothing but feed the kids & lay on the couch. Mya seems to be much better and child #2 seems to be on the mend as well. It's been a very long week over here and i'm really wanting to feel better so I can be productive!
I have an overflowing 'to do' list waiting for me so I think i'm just going to have to work through fevers & shakes and get to work.
I have pkg's waiting to go in the mail, but seeing as the post office is a good 20 minute walk away and much longer when i'm feeling like this, pkg's will have to wait until i'm feeling better unfortunately because I think if I try to walk that far today i'll end up passing out on the way.
Today i'm making small goals and i'll see how the day shapes up!
- Clean my JUKI. It needs oiled & dusted inside again.
- Finish a small sewing item for my sister.
- Get the girls beds taken down & new beds put up. Thankfully my sister and brother-in-law are coming over to do this, so i'll just be "supervising". ;)
- Complete 2 mini card wallets for customs - this will cross 2 small orders off of my customs list.
- Work on craft fair items - this is stressing me out to the extreme. I am nowhere near close to being ready and it's in 2 weeks. I have soo much to do with prep, signs, sewing, tagging items, etc... I honestly have NO idea why I took this on... I must have been absolutely delusional to think that I could prep for a craft fair, keep up with customs, hs'ing, and then everything else with the kids, etc...
- Do a quick basic 'tidy' of the living room & kitchen & bathroom.
- Laundry x2 loads. Hubby need work stuff... so can't really put this off.
- I really need to look at my budget but there's little point today. Dh gets paid tomorrow, so i'll look tomorrow, balance things out and see how the outlook for the month is.
Well I see the Canada Post mail truck at the end of my driveway so i'm going to see what's coming for me! Probably nothing too exciting as i'm waiting on other things besides fabric... lol
Have a fabulous day! :)
What's on your 'to do' list for today?