I feel like I don't know which way is up! I have so many things that need done in every area of my life right now... household, budget, photography, reading for book reviews, sewing for me, sewing for others, sewing for orders, blog stuff, blog reviews, catching up on blog reading, projects with the kids, activities with the kids, stuff for others, etc... honestly, a "to do list" doesn't exist right now because I fear it will be neverending.
I guess it's coming down to the old adage, "how do you eat an elephant?" "One bite at a time."
So tonight I will start with little bites...
- Laundry. Wash, fold & put away 2 loads.
- Sort through wedding photos & delete any "throwaways".
- Start mini tote bag order... (i'll see how much I can accomplish in 1 hr)
- Read review book for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Bathe girls & read them Bible story before bed.
- Order new day planner.
- Sort through emails, delete what I can & reply to what needs my attention.
- Clean kitchen & bathroom.
This will keep me busy tonight anyways. Hubby gets up at 11pm to start getting ready for work, which gives me a little over 4 1/2 hours to accomplish everything on my list. Ideally i'll be done all this before then, but we shall see. Well i'm off... no rest for the weary and all that... ;)
What are you up to tonight?