Good Morning! :) I thought i'd post a "Five Things Friday" again as it's been a while, and random, short thoughts seem to be the way to go for me lately. lol!
- Busy day today! I'm out this morning to pick up Grandma's prescriptions, then to the grocery store to do a final grocery shopping before Christmas! This afternoon i'm out & about with my BFF to pick up a couple things. I also need to run to the post office to mail off a stack of envies which are staring at me. After all of this is done, I should be completely done & ready for Christmas! Hopefully able to stay out of stores till the New Year! Minus probably some groceries...
- A little Good-Bye: My Warp & Weft Sewing Society term has come to an end. Unfortunately the lovely Esmari has decided to close her online fabric shop. *sob* It's a harsh & sometimes unforgiving world for online shops. I greatly enjoyed creating with Esmari's beautiful fabrics and our chats, I wish her all the very best in any future endeavors and look forward to seeing her creative projects on her blog! :) She will be keeping up her blog, so be sure to continue peeking in as she has amazing talent!
- Goal Reached! Our slush fund is definitely going to be OVER the $3K mark as I had wanted it to be for the New Year! I received a chq. for some blog income and a chq for a custom order which has allowed me to reach my goal! I have one more chq. on the way which will also be deposited into our slush fund. I am quite happy to have reached this goal!
- Back Pain: Hubby missed almost 2 shifts of work a couple weeks ago due to back pain, so this weeks pay was missing a chunk. I've had to dig into our slush fund to even out this week, yes, I will still reach my goal! Anyways, hubby has tried various pills for his back and was given a prescription as well. However, they don't always help. Does anyone else deal with back pain and can suggest anything to help? He has a very physical job and is on his feet most nights for 12 hours. :(
- Instagram Fury: Apparently users are up in arms about Instagram deleting FAKE ACCOUNTS. Apparently people have lost thousands of FAKE followers, which they are NOT happy about. Here's an idea... GET. A. GRIP. lol!
And there you have it... my random "5 Things Friday!". Have a fabulous day and if you feel like it, leave me a comment with your "5 Things" or whip up a blog post & link me up to read about your 5 Things! :) Enjoy your day!