- Spinaci Fresca
- Pepperoni Diavalo
- Funghi Ristico
- Pollo Toscano *This is Morgan's favourite!
- Vegetable Grille ****
The countdown to the holidays has already begun and with these tricks and timesavers tips from BUITONI pizza, you will be a holiday hero.
- Set Up Food Stations Throughout The House: We know guests love to gather around food. To keep your guests moving, serve small platters on end tables throughout the house. Cut pizza into edible slices for an easy appetizer, so that your partygoers can mingle, eat and enjoy the festivities in a variety of areas.
- If You Are A Guest - Brings Food: There are lots of opportunities to visit friends and family over the holiday. Bringing a portable dish can be a lifesaver for any host. Try items that can be enjoyed warm or cold, allowing hosts or guest to enjoy a nibble at their leisure.
- Tidy As You Go: Load the dishwasher and tidy countertops when you have a free minute. This will reduce the amount of clean up at the end of evening and keep clutter at bay.
- Host A Pizza Bar! Involving your guests in activities and prep can always spice up a party and makes it easier when you’re the host. Have guest individuals their BUITONI when it comes out of the oven with fresh toppings. Our favourites include: arugula, prosciutto and parmesan cheese.
- Find Freezer Friends. Stock up on simple items that fit easily into the freezer. Bring them out for a quick meal if all the shopping and celebrating has worn you out. Frozen foods are also a great option for impromptu guest drop-ins.
How would you like to win 2 free pizza coupons courtesy of Nestle for your holiday celebrations?
*Open to Canadian residents only! Sorry!
Leave me a comment telling what your favourite pizza toppings are!
For an extra chance, share on FB or Twitter and leave me an extra comment!
2 winners will be posted on Friday the 13th!
Good luck!! :)