Sorry that i'm late with this... busy day and I totally lost track of time! I haven't even eaten dinner yet and it's after 8pm! Don't worry... I fed hubby & kids, i'm the only one who is currently starving. ;) Anyways... let's get on with Sunday night chit-chat shall we? I'm going to add a few new questions as well to shake things up! lol!
You know the drill, start with a photo from the last week, then copy my text below, copy & paste into your own blog post or just play along in the comments! Let's get the show going shall we?
**A custom ordered table runner. Fabrics are Joel Dewberry Botanique & Essex Linen. *love*
Are you reading? Finishing up "Everything is going to be Okay". I need to get up a review and then I have a new stack of books that i'll share soon!
Are you watching? I haven't been watching anything at all. TV is very low on my list, but I did watch "The Book Thief" and really enjoyed it!
Are you looking forward to this week? Well tomorrow is supposed to be cold again (-20) but then the temps are supposed to go up a bit. And the snow is *slowly* starting to melt. I'm desperate for some nice weather! As you can tell... lol!
Is one thing you did last week that you don't want to repeat this week? NOT sleeping! I've gotten next to no sleep last week! Twice I got by on 3-4 hours of sleep, 2 nights in a row. I can't be doing that... last night I got in a solid 7 hours and felt SO much better! Need to get 7-8hrs tonight and i'll be good as gold again! ;)
Was your best moment over the last week? Myas reading improving... makes me so proud! :) Love it and she just glows when she gets words right! :)
Is your #1 goal for next week? I have a two!
- Work on, and finish (if it's a smaller item) one custom order each day!
- Call the Dr. and ask about the MMR vaccinations. Both girls have the 1st MMR vaccination but are behind on the 2nd. So I need to see what he says... measles are now floating around Canada and there's 1 reported case in London. Definitely not something I want to mess around with.
Song can't you get out of your head? Downtown by Lady Antebellum.. It's such a fun song, I love it to bits!! :)
Was the best/worst financial decision over the last week? Best, accepting custom orders. My orders have been steady and my wrists/arms are doing well! Worst, I owed $16.00 to the library for a book that I didn't know Maria had. So that's $16.00 down the tube. *blush*
And that's it! I hope you like the new questions! :) Don't forget to link me up to your Sunday night chit-chat so I can peek in and see how your week went!
- Are you reading:
- Are you watching:
- Are you looking forward to this week:
- Is one thing you did last week that you don't want to repeat this week:
- Was your best moment over the last week?
- Is your #1 goal for next week?
- Song can't you get out of your head?
- Best/Worst financial decision over the last week?
- Is on the top of your *wish list* right now?