1. Last night I completed another custom order! An iPad case with a pocket! :)
Fits like a glove!
A back pocket...
Once I make a matching Lanyard, this order is complete & I'm totally caught up with my orders. I plan on starting an apron for the swap I'm in & hopefully getting it sent out this weekend as its heading to the Netherlands! :)
2. Sweet little Girl Guides selling cookies door to door cannot be resisted. Bought two boxes. Cost: $10.00
3. My oldest daughter is still sick, I thought she was on the mend but it seems like its just moving to different areas. She's now starting with a cough. Debating on taking her to the clinic, but she has no fever, so I'm thinking it's probably just viral & they won't do anything anyways. I don't know... *sigh*
4. Having Asthma & Food Allergies suck. I was researching sulphites, which are in almost every single processed food it seems, and occurs naturally in some foods as well. Sulphites make my asthma MUCH worse, so I wanted to make sure I wasn't ingesting any as mt breathing sometimes isn't 100%. Well on the list was brown sugar which I had sprinkled on my pumpkin pancake yesterday, and use in my baking! Ugh!! Figured out why im short of breath some days, and not others!! So one more item to put on my "do not eat" list!
5. We are running low on food. This no/low spend is turning out to be quite the challenge! lol! I know we have a box of chicken sliders downstairs in the freezer, so I think I'll make a batch of buns today & see what I have to serve hubby & kids on the side. I also put on a free-range organic roast, so the kids can eat that with me,
but for some strange reason hubby has an aversion to anything "organic". Go figure?! Hubby has seen the light & is willing to try my organic free range beef!! Yay! It'll be so nice to eat dinner with my hubby & kids tonight!! :)
I think that about covers it for today.. Lots of nothing! ;) Have a wonderful day!