While I figure out this weeks budget, which I'll post later on today. ;)
Ok, onto my way too fast & simple coffee cake recipe...
- 3 cups of gluten free Namaste biscuit mix (or plain old flour!)
- 3 soft mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup rinsed blueberries
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together. (exclude blueberries)
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients. Mix till blended.
- Softly fold in blueberries.
- Pour into well greased 9x9 cake pan.
- Sprinkle on topping.
- Bake for 35-40 min. at 350F.
Note: If you use a regular flour mix you'll have to add some salt & baking soda. I'd try about 1/2 tsp. of each & hope for the best! ;)