For those of you that suggested I call Canada Post about a refund since my box of books was a week late, here's what happened:
- I did what Canada Post told me to, which was to call CBD and have them call CP to ask so they could confirm my "timeline" or whatever...
- I called CBD and what a PAIN IN THE BUTT. Lucky for me I reached a guy that honestly wouldn't let me explain what I was asking whatsoever... ugh! He just kept telling me that "no, they wouldn't give me a refund because I got it "on time".
- I tried to explain to him that Canada Post had a delivery date of August 30th but my expedited box somehow got sent on a scenic route before coming here and that I didn't want a refund from CBD, but from Canada Post.
- Then he just kept going on and on and on and on... (verbatim)
- So finally I just gave up, said "forget it" and hung up. I was beyond frustrated by this point as I couldn't get in 2 words edgewise.
So... I guess that's that. $42.00 of postage for a box that took 2 weeks to get to me which should have taken a week less. That's the way the Canada Post ball bounces I guess...
I do plan on emailing CBD to let them know their phone customer service is horrible (or at least the operator I got was) then i'm done with it. Too much time & energy that I can put to good use instead! ;)
Ok... carry on. ;) lol!