The other day my niece/nephew called me asking me I'd take thier boys for the afternoon/night/morning so they could go to a get together for a returning friend who had been away in the army for a long time. Being the crazy woman that I am, I said yes. That means from this afternoon till tomorrow I will have a baby, a 3 yr. old and my youngest two (5,9) as my oldest kids are ditching me. lol! The baby isn't sleeping through the night yet, so this could prove interesting. lol! I feel that I'm way past stage this so it'll be a good reminder! ;) lol!
This also means I have a lot to do today before 3pm!
I need to:
- Shower & dress
- Vacuum & dust living room
- Sweep & scrub bathroom
- Sweep & vacuum basement
- Work on laundry (however many loads I can get done!)
- Plan an easy dinner
- Get the girls to tidy up their bedroom
- Squeeze in some sewing
- Run out to GT (Giant Tiger) with my girls to buy them slippers
- Buy groceries & supplies for Dallas' 18th birthday tomorrow! Thankfully my awesome sister is making the cake!! (Thank the good Lord above!!)
- Catch up on some emails
- Get (late) some envelopes ready to mail
Anyone wanna help?! lol!
What are you up to this weekend?