Linking up to the lovely Mysti today! :)
- I read 4 books this week which made a nice chunk in my stack of books up for review!
- My mom took me to Fabricland yesterday to grab stuff for a couple orders & put my stuff on her discount card so I saved $25+ on my purchase!
- It's a gorgeous day outside today, I'm feeling "ok" so I plan on getting the girls outside for a while today to enjoy the sun!
- It's Sunday night so all my shows are on TLC tonight! :)
- The girls tidied up their bedroom yesterday so I can see the floor again.
- Hubby brought me home my favourite frozen potato side dishes... Europes Best Roasted Sweet Potatoes & McCain three potato medley. These are fast & easy side dishes for me...I can't peel potatoes as they literally burn & blister my hands. So I love having these on hand!
- My BFF gave me a code for a free word game APP that looks pretty fun!
- Morgan made me delicious GF chocolate chip cookies last night, so I have yummy cookies on hand that I can eat!
- We still have an UrbanQuest adventure waiting for us! I just need to choose a day & go!
- I got 3 loads of laundry done yesterday. Hoping for 1-2 more today.
- Our freezer is filled to the brim! I received my free-range, organic beef & pork order! So lots of good stuff to choose from! Yum!
- This "cold or flu" seriously kicked my butt! I was out of commission for 4 days and have fallen behind with the everything.
- I NEED to work on sewing orders but again, but don't have enough energy.
- We missed 3 days of school last week from my being sick so my schedule is "off" now.
- I need to go through everyone's clothes to pack away the spring & summer clothing and pull out the fall & winter clothing.
- My asthma isn't so great right now. Even though I'm feeling better overall, I need my rescue inhaler everyday as I'm getting really wheezy. It makes it hard to just do my "everyday" regular stuff.
- I lost weight being sick. :( It's really hard gaining it back so my spirits kind of fall when I notice weight loss.
- My back really hurts, which I know is due to my asthma.
Those are my GBU's this week! I'll be back tonight with Sunday night chit-chat, so be sure to pop back in later on! :)
How was your week?