Good morning everyone! Although it's still pretty dark here I'm sitting & enjoying my coffee, chatting with hubby & listening to the girls chat & colour.
I thought I'd start a new "5 Things Friday" for my random stuff & am hoping some of you will play along as well! :) Just link me up and post your 5 random things!
1. I'm so excited to see that someone followed my wallet tutorial!! Last night I received an email before I went to bed from Jennifer over at "Absolutely Sweet Chaos" with pics of her fabulous patchwork wallet! It looks great, be sure to take a peek!!
You can find the tutorial here:
2. Another tutorial? Is anyone interested in another tutorial? As long as people will use them I'm happy to do them... I'm thinking either a mug rug or coffee sleeve next? I figure now is a great time for tutorials with Christmas on the way!
3. Clothes, clothes, clothes!! Once again, I have too many!! My goal is to get rid of at least 14 items of clothing I don't wear today. I did hear back from the Canadian Diabetes Association & my pick-up date is November 20th. Much later than what I was hoping for, but at least it gives me a lot of time to sort, purge and get together lots of stuff to donate!! Hopefully I can donate a LOT OF STUFF!!!
4. Time for me! I have a few craft books that I bought and one that was a gift from my last awesome secret sister last time and I've embarrassingly not created anything out of them!!! So today I plan on looking through them & choosing a project to do for myself! :) I'm kind of excited!! I also have Kath Kidstons SEW! book on the way to me... So I really should actually use them!! lol! I'll post later with what I chose so you can hold me to it! ;)
5. My Christmas Blog. It's gone. It seemed to be messing up this blog so I need to find a different blog platform that's easy to use & NOT blogger. (Sorry, not a fan at all of blogger) And I can't use Wordpress because I was banned. lol! My dirty little secret... ;) Any suggestions?? I can post about the younger girls gifts, so I could do that, but my older two sometimes peek in
to be nosy to see what their lovely mother is up to! What do you think?
Those are my "5 things" for today... Do you have 5 random things to share today!? :)