I'm a pretty 'low maintenance' type of girl when it comes to my "beauty" routine, less is more. ;) With 4 kids, time is not always on my side, so a fast & easy routine works for me! I'm not big on fake nails, $300 hair styles that take an hour every morning, etc... I'm all for "natural is beautiful" and it seems to work seeing almost everyone new I ever meet comments on 'how young' I look & don't seem to believe that I have an 18 year old. lol!
So I thought i'd share my everyday must have 'beauty' products!
1. JASON shampoo & conditioner. No chemicals, no sulphates, no gluten, and the Apricot smells heavenly!
2. Burt's Bees Carrot Cream. Soo rich & luxurious! If you have dry skin, you'd love it! It's the ONLY skin cream that actually hydrates my skin properly and doesn't irritate my crazy sensitive skin.
3. Bare Minerals "True" blush. Has just "enough" glitter in it to give you that 'fresh' glow. I love it and have been using it for many years!
4. Kiss My Face "opal" sheer organic shimmer. Very sheer, moisturizing, & feminine. No "crap" in it either!
6. Dr. Bronners Organic Tea Tree Oil Soap.
These are my "Top 6" everyday, must have products!! :)
What are your everyday "must have" products?