Looking back in the month I see that I don't think I ended up making goals for the month... not that I can find anyways! I honestly thought i did but have been searching & searching and cant find a post with them. Which I guess would be a good thing seeing as the girls were sick for a couple weeks and we were in & out of the drs, then Mya got sick again later on in the month with another ear infection!
What a month!! I'm glad to see it go! ;)
So I guess I'll post a few goals for this month & see if I can accomplish them! And just so I don't forget about them I'll put them in my 'Reminders' APP and update how i'm doing partway through the month.
- Complete my Christmas shopping. All of it. There is nothing worse than fighting the crowds & pushy shoppers in mall during the festive month of December. No thank-you.
- Catch up with my book reviews. I have 4 books left to review. 3 that I still need to read.
- Perform a RAK for someone in need. (RAK = Random Act of Kindness) If anyone knows someone who could *really* use a "pick me up" please feel free to email me personally with their situation & if i choose them I'll send them something special in the mail!
- Make my sisters (Sara) laptop sleeve already. It's 1 1/2 months late now. *blush*
- Continue working on decluttering. I'm scheduled for the Diabates Association charity donation pick-up on the 20th. My goal is 6 garbage bags FULL of stuff! (clothes, books, toys, household goods, etc..)
- Work on our food stockpile. With November being a 5 pay month for hubby, we're blessed to have a little bit of extra money to use this month. I'm planning on taking advantage of some sales & stocking up on pantry & freezer items.
- Post a coffee sleeve & mug rug tutorial. Another step by step tutorial for my readers!
- Call my grandma once a week just to chat. I'm soo bad with this.. :(
- Send my Great Aunt Ila a handmade Happy 100th Birthday card! (By the way Sara, you need to do this too... I'll give you her mailing addy, lol!)
- Buy my great nephew's birthday gift. Im giving myself a $20.00 budget for this... pj's, colouring book, crayons. I'll make him a crayon/colouring book carry caddy to carry around with him in the car, to grandmas, etc...
I think that about covers it for November!! :) I'm excited for a fresh, new month!
Have you made any goals for November?