I can't believe September has come & gone already! I felt like I was mostly flying through the month by the seat of my pants as I was working on "myself" and easing up on life! Which is an ongoing process... ;)
Anyways, this month I'm going to make a few goals & see how I do. Last month was sort of a write-off, so I'm going to start fresh and pray for a good month!
I have a couple of things I need to figure out first...
1. Asthma - It seems to be that dropping sugar has helped, however in the last 4 days I've needed my rescue inhaler twice. So... I'm fooling myself if I think I can "control" my asthma completely by not eating this, or only eating this, etc... I can "help" it by avoiding certain foods & environments, but other than that, it's beyond my control. I don't feel comfortable retesting my Qvar because of the fact that it gave me hives, so I'm going to fill up my Flovent prescription & see how I do on it. Please say a little prayer for me today!
2. September Savings Challenge - I didn't do so well with this for encouraging others I'm afraid I dropped the ball on this one. I'm sorry. :( I came in just shy of our savings goal of $560 by $60! Which is the overage on our hydro bill! :P So in total, we set $500 into our Emergency fund.
How did you do? If you continued on throughout the month with my challenge & posted regular updates, please link me up so I can see how you did!! I know Lena & Cindy for sure, but not sure who else kept up!
3. Our New Budget - Our income this month drops by $375. Ouch! So, our numbers are definitely changing. Hubby & I need to have a little budget crunching session & see what a new reasonable (aka: livable) budget is and go from there. Our savings will definitely be slower from here on in. I'm ok with that.
4. Giveaways - To those of you who are waiting on my sewn giveaway goodies, they will be on the way today! I bought stamps & have the envies ready! So sorry for the delay! :(
5. Secret Sister Swap - Let me get my ducks in a row today & then I'll post the results, etc... Stay tuned!!! :)
Ok, I'm off! I need to go get my new inhaler, do school with the girls, eat, feed hubby, etc... I'll be back later on today with more random babbling. Something for everyone to look forward to! ;)