You tend to overlook all the good!!
Good things over the last few days are...
- Dallas was feeling better the very next morning!
- Maria seems to be avoiding getting sick, washing her ands a lot & so far she's in the clear.
- My asthma hasn't acted up once since the girls got sick!
- Myas chest & throat infection hasn't turned into the croup. This is the first time that she's had an infection like this that it hasn't turned into the croup!
- We have so much food in the house that nobody has noticed I skipped grocery shopping. Just need a couple items for Thanksgiving dinner & we should be good till next week.
- I posted two book reviews last night.. one more to go and I'm caught up to Septembers books at least!
- I ended up having to dig $$$ out of our EF for meds but we receive a GST rebate tomorrow that will completely replace what I took out!
- Hubby has thought of a way to add an extra $30 to our EF each month, even with our budget cut!
- The weather has been mild here so the heat is still off & I've even had a window open to get some fresh air flowing in here!
- I found The Mummy & The Mummy Returns on DVD yesterday for $7.00 each at Giant Tiger! LOVE these movies & have been wanting to replace my old, scratched up copies for the last couple years.
- Even though Myas been up the last couple of nights, she hasn't been staying up, so I'm still getting a half decent amount of sleep!
- My weight is "up" which makes me happy!
I'm feeling much better today & hoping to get a few things accomplished! I will aim for just 5 things on my "to do" list today & see how I do!
Iron, top stitch, snap a photo of final placemat & napkin set. Iron fabric, decide on design for winter table runner & cut fabric. IF there's extra time, sew top panel.
- Get our new budget written in 'stone' & posted.
- Read 10 chapters of my next book.
PillsburyHalloween cookies with the girls. ;)
And that's all for me! I figure that anything I accomplish over & beyond this will be a bonus! ;)
What's on your "to do" list today?