Good morning! It's officially the weekend and I'm trying to figure out everything I need/want to get done. I've been plugging away at laundry as I was *still* behind but think I'm slowly catching up. I have my grocery list ready to go & have some running around to do today.
Looking at our budget, with $265 left until Thursday, I've estimated the following:
- Groceries $80.00 *we've already spent a bit on groceries.
- Fabricland $20.00 *I need to buy zippers & lightweight interfacing.
- Guitar Setup $65.00 *ouch! We had to get this done last year too... Does anyone know if it's a yearly thing? Or because Morgan stored her guitar right beside our huge living room windows where it got cold & warped!! Grr!!
- Halloween Items $20.00 *we still need to buy candy & figure out the girls costumes.
- Bus Tickets $20.00 *Will buy 1 adult, student, & child bus ticket strips.
I also found an *incredible* deal on Kijiji for a Christmas item that I'll be picking up this afternoon. It's brand new in box & I offered less than asking price and he went for it! I'm saving a pretty penny here! I do have a Christmas blog in the works (Thanks to my sweet friend, Kelly!!) so I'll share it soon! My Christmas cash is starting to run low, so I need to be careful with the stocking costs & double check the rest of my budget.
On my weekend 'to do' list is:
- Grocery shop
- Work on laundry (try to catch up!)
- Sew zippy wallet for order
- Sew mug rug for order
- Post book review(s)
- Bake banana cake & cookies for hubby & kids
- Figure out November budget & call bank to adjust automatic savings
- Work on Christmas blog & get up first post
- Complete Secret sister gift & prepare for mailing
- Attend Church! (With the girls being sick off & on for so long I've missed a lot and received a phone call yesterday from a Church member worried about me... *blush*)
What are your plans for this weekend? Anything exciting planned?