Please gather the following materials for my upcoming zippy wallet tutorial this weekend!
- Sewing machine
- Rotary cutter
- Grid ruler
- Fabric scissors
- Self-healing cutting mat
- 8" zipper & 6-7" length of ribbon. (optional)
- 2 pieces of batting or interfacing, 8x5" (approximately 1/4-1/2" bigger than your fabric panels)
- 2 pieces of fabric for front wallet panel, 2 x 8" (approximately)
- 1 piece of fabric for outer back panel 4 to 5" x 7 to 8" (approximately)
- 2 inner panels cut to the same size as the outer back panel 4 to 5" x 7 to 8" (approximately)
- 4 squares of fabric in different patterns measuring 2.5" x 2.5".
*Please note I use approximate sizes because as long as you're close to these sizes, your wallet will work out fine. It just may be a tad bigger or smaller.
This is the finished product we'll be making!
If your chosen colours were black, white, & lime, email me as this wallet is yours! :)
Ok, that's all for now! I'm off for an outdoor photo shoot! Let's hope the rain holds out! :)