Time for my (one of many, to be honest) random posts for the week! ;)
- Secret Sister Swap - If you have received your pkg, and I think by now, most probably have, and do not blog but would like me to post photos on my blog, please feel free to email them to me! :) I'll post them over the weekend! Likewise if you are keeping your gift to your 'sister' a secret, please feel free to "out" yourself whenever you would like! I know the receivers of the gifts would like to thank-you!!
- This Weeks Budget - We literally spent every cent in our budget last week & I'm not really sure where it went. Oops! I think I need to start tracking again. This week we have $340 in our budget, but no extra, above & beyond the $40 to go into savings as hubby needs new steel toed work shoes. They'll cost $150, but his work will reimburse us for $75.00 of that, which is a nice little bonus! I'm going to do my best to track this week.
- Sewing & custom orders! - I've been blessed over the last couple weeks with extra custom orders! It seems like everyone is working on their Christmas shopping lists! If anyone would like to place an order to receive before Christmas, please keep in mind the mailing timelines of Canada Post & USPS. Mail is starting to get busy now so it may take a touch longer to receive your items. There's still around 5 weeks before Christmas, but I just wanted to throw that out there! :)
- Mug Rug Turorial - My goal is to have another step by step turorial up before the end of next weekend! Has anyone given my coffee sleeve tutorial a go, or my patchwork wallet? If so, please link me up or shoot me off an email, I'd love to see!! And again, if you have any problems, please feel free to email me!
- Q & A - I'm behind on my replying to comments on my posts... If you've left me a question, or have a question for me about anything, please leave it in the comments section & I'll do a Q & A post soon!
Bonus #6 - What type of "casual" shoes/boots do you wear in the fall? I don't wear running shoes... They're not really "me". I want something flat, warm & easy to just throw on. My sister is able to get me a good deal on a pair of UGGS if I want them...
Yes, not exactly the most feminine & pretty boot out there, but right now all I have are leather booties with a 1.5 - 2" heel, and I want something easier & warmer, but not a winter boot yet.
These are what I wear all the time...
Cute, but not warm. ;)
Well I'm off for now... Hope everyone has a great day!
What are your "Friday 5"?