With the girls being sick and my trying to track medicine dosage times, getting them to drink enough fluids, keeping them happy, etc... I tend to forget other things, so being as I totally forgot about "Five Things Friday", I thought I'd post my "five" today. Better late than never right?! ;)
1. Reading. I started reading a new book last night... Mary Hunts "Debt-Proof Your Christmas". So far it seems like a must read for everyone and I'm only a few chapters in! I'll be posting a more in-depth review in a few days!
2. Boredom. Last night my BFF sent me a link of stuff to say to Siri. If you don't know what "Siri" is, on the new iPhones, iPads & iPods, there's a "personal assistant" that can help you perform searches, give directions, find places near you, etc... Well I decided to try out some of the questions and her replies totally cracked me up! lol!!!
And my personal favourite....
3. Sewing! I was able to complete three orders last night... lots more to go, but it's a dent at least! :)
Grey & Yellow Coffee Sleeve!
A KOBO sleeve! The purple is actually *much* darker... not the best pic, sorry!!
4. Winter. We have snow squall warnings issued for today here in London, Ont! Hoping we don't get a big dump or something... not a big COLD WINTER person. *sigh* I filled up our bird feeders again this morning... They're really going through it quickly lately! Trying to fatten up & stay warm I guess! lol!
5. Our Budget. It's only Saturday and I've already blown through most of our budget for the week! Between 2 more meds for Mya, a BIG grocery shopping trip, and other odds & ends, we're sitting at $60 for the week! lol! It's a good thing we don't have any plans this week except for staying in & getting healthy!
Morgan's not feeling so great right now, and my throat is extra sore today, but we're trying to drink lots of water and taking our oil of oregano religiously before bed! Poor Myas cough is soo phlegmy & hacky. It sounds soo bad, but I think it's just "loose" and she will hopefully be on the mend soon! Mya has a bit of a cough as well, but Mya definitely has gotten the brunt of this once again. :(
Today I need to get more sewing done, photo editing & make a menu plan for the week. Ideally for the next two weeks since our freezer is full it would be nice to use what we have for a couple weeks. Our grocery budget will be low next week because I'm placing an organic meat order for next week.
Well, that's all for now! Before I forget, If you haven't entered my $25.00 CardSwap giveaway, I'll be announcing the winner on Monday! (Sorry, but Canadians only this time)
I'm off! Have a great Saturday!
What are your
Friday Saturday Five Things?