1. Treecko: I'm getting along quite well with my new Chameleon... I'm getting used to caring for him and the girls are infatuated with him. I've told them not to touch his cage or anything that is "his", because they could get sick from him. They understand this and have been doing really well. I have however posted him for sale on Kijiji, because i'm thinking he'd be better off with someone who has a lot of time to devote to him, more room, and less little ones to worry about. ;) IF he doesn't sell on Kijiji, I guess I adjust to him and see if I can find a better spot for him. I'll update again when I know what's going on with him!
2. Secret Sister Swap: Sorry for the delay... i've been a little overwhelmed with my new Chameleon. ;) lol! Anyways, I am missing 3 replies to my questionnaires that I sent out, and I know you were all interested, so I figure the emails were "lost in cyberspace" somewhere!
I'm posting on here because if you don't receive an email from me today you can contanct me and we'll try it again! :) I know Debby was having email issues, so i've resent them questionnaires and ask that I receive them back by tomorrow night. I will absolutely send out everyones Secret Sister tomorrow night/Monday morning. So please sit tight and know the swap is in process! :)
A great bunch of ladies have joined and i'm really excited for this swap!
3. The concert: It was fabulous!! Colt Ford & Eric Church put on a wonderful show!! We had blast except I ended up in the ER room at the concert because I felt like I was going to faint. I had the shakes, my blood pressure dropped, heart was racing, and I was feeling very sick to my stomach. I left the concert to go sit in the hallway to see if i'd feel better... well one of the of the security guards didn't think I looked too well and brought me to be checked out by the paramedics.
After about 20 minutes and inhaling an orange juice box, I started to feel a bit better. I think it was just far too crowded, too hot and too smoky. Stage smoke and 'other' types of smoke. The crowd was *very* young.. i'd say most of the concert goers were early 20's at best.. and i've never seen so many short skirts in all my life. I'd be afraid to sit down in them!! lol! I've never had this happen in the regular seating, so I think from here on in i'll be skipping the floor seats. (I know.. this would only happen to me, right!? lol!!)
4. Key Fob Winner!! The winner of my Key Fob giveaway is Jenna! Jenna please email me with your mailing info and i'll pop it in the mail this week!
5. Dental Appointment: Had that today, and my dentist used a very tiny amount of freezing without epiphedrine in it and all went well. Mind you, he said he used so very little he was surprised that I did so well. I wasn't frozen after the filling or numb, so I think i'll stick to *very little* freezing next time I need it. If I can have babies "au naturel", I can do this. ;) (Thanks for the pep talk, Joan! lol!)
Well i'm off for the night... my BFF is on her way over and taking me out for the night. NO idea what's going on, it's a surprise, so i'll let you know tomorrow! Hope everyone is having a great Saturday so far!
Any Saturday night plans tonight?