This is mostly what I plan on doing today... I managed to get about 1/2 of my weekend 'to do' list done yesterday, so today will be working on the other half of it which consists of the following.
- Complete 1 order from my sewing "to do" list & send out invoice.
- Read 1/3 of my next book to review, which would be 8 full chapters, it's a big fat novel!
- Get March's budget in order & ready to post.
- Watch a documentary on Netflix and prepare a blog post reviewing it.
- Do at least an hour of organizing and tidying today!
- Sew myself a mini case to hold mine & kids health cards. I already lost mine this year, so I don't need to be losing anymore 'cause they're just floating around in my purse.
Now for some random stuff...
1. Tomorrow i'm out of the house very bright & early to bring my grandma for a CT scan at St.Joes... (just a routine scan for memory loss, although she's 91 years old, she still remembers more than I do! haha!) Prayers that everything is as it should be would be greatly appreciated!!
2. This weeks Budget: I didn't end up doing a "Thursday Budget" post this week, so here's the rundown for this week. We have $240.00 for the week...
Dallas - I'm giving him $80.00 for food/drinks on the way to & from Qc. on the train. I'm also packing him with a knapsack full of snacks on the way there. My brother will take care of the way home i'm sure.
Fun - The $$ this week for 'fun' has been used up, Hubby had a "guys day out" yesterday with his friends. Total $40.00.
Groceries & Misc - We have a lot of food in the house, I need to dig in the freezer and see if I can come up with some complete meals without having to hit the grocery store. I have a menu plan in place but it's not complete until I shop, so i'll get that done with today. We've spent just $10 so far this week on a couple items.
Fish - Our Yoshi was not meant to live a very long life i'm afraid. Ick got the best of him. So... I've decided to let Morgan try to keep a fish alive this time. lol! So she went out yesterday and bought a new Betta & fish net. He seems to be happy and swims a lot more than our blue guy did... we were told the other one probably had Ick when we got him. So i'm not claiming full responsibility for his untimely death. ;) Under $10.00 in total. ***
We have $100 left in the budget until Thursday, which should be enough for some groceries, we need shampoo, etc.. and I have a few items that need mailed out.
Anyways.. sorry for the random post, I need to get ready to go, i'll be back later on with a menu plan, etc... gotta keep myself accountable! ;)
What are you up to today?