I'm hoping to have a fairly productive weekend, so i'm going to post my weekend "to do" list and hope I can accomplish it all! :) Here goes!
- Complete 1 order from my sewing "to do" list.
Get at least 3 loads of laundry done, washed, dried, folded and put away.
- Read 1/3 of my next book to review, which would be 8 full chapters, it's a big fat novel!
- Get March's budget in order & ready to post.
- Watch a documentary on Netflix and prepare a blog post reviewing it.
Plan out a full week of meals& aim keep grocery budget *under* $100.00 this week. Figure out BFF's birthday present for next month.
- Do at least an hour of organizing and tidying today!
- Sew myself a mini case to hold mine & kids health cards. I already lost mine this year, so I don't need to be losing anymore 'cause they're just floating around in my purse!
Fill up the bird feeders.
And I think that'll keep me busy throughout the weekend! I'm hoping to start "relaxing" on Sundays instead of having a mega list of stuff to do, so with any luck i'll get a good amount crossed off my list today!
What are your weekend plans?