Sooo many 'good things' this week! Here are my top 10!!
- My custom orders seem to be happening fast & furious this month!! I'm beyond thrilled that everyone likes my sewing enough to buy my creations from me, this is very humbling! :)
- My awesome friend, Kelly, sent me a gift of 4 totally amazing sewing magazines called "Stitch" for my iBooks!!
- My wonderful husband bought me the new issue of "Quilts & More" magazine today!!
- I have a maternity photo shoot this afternoon that i'm really looking forward to!!
- I have met my goal in my slush fund savings account well before my July.1st goal!
- My SIL is just 100% awesome. She called me and gave me such great advice and knowledge about RPS, TFSA's, Term Life Ins, etc... she claims to not know a "lot" about this stuff, but she knows a *LOT*! I now know what i'm going to do in this department and have a plan in place!
- Next weekend my BFF, Morgan & myself are going to the Women's Lifestyle Show to hear Gail Vaz Oxlade speak and meeting up with some local blogging friends!! Can't wait!!
- I have a nice healthy (very) stack of new & gorgeous fabrics heading my way this week that were all paid for with extra earnings from custom orders!!
- My Secret Sister gift is ready to go and I think my 'sister' is going to just *LOVE* it!! :)
- I was able to see a DVD of my friends 3D ultrasound... what a truly amazing thing to witness, just awesome in every way!!
What 'good things' have filled your week?