It's that time again... Sunday night Chit-Chat! :)
For anyone new joining in this week, here are the (very loose) rules:
- Start your post with a favourite photo (your own, "borrowed", etc...)
- Copy my 'text' after "your turn", paste on your blog to start a new post.
- Come back and put in your info in the comment section below so everyone can see what you've been up to!
- You can also just play along in the comment section if you like!
A photo from the 'belly shoot' today! They are such a fun couple, we had a blast!
I shared more photos on FB if you'd like to see a few more! :)
What are you...
Reading? I'm just finishing up Scent of Lilacs. I should be able to finish it tonight and post a review soon...
Watching? Hmm... we're PVR'ing The Bible and haven't watched last weeks episode yet, so i'll probably read/sew tonight and watch Joel Osteen at 10pm.
Listening to? Morgan has her
crappy unique music playing, so i'm being a martyr and suffering through it. ;) lol!!
Cooking/Baking? Not much... I have no idea what i'm going to have for dinner, but am going to beg Morgan to bake me some banana chocolate chip gluten free blondies tonight! And I do need to make bread tonight...
Happy you accomplished this week? I reached 2 financial goals!! Our EF & slush fund goals! That makes me very happy!! And I did make a small dent in my email, but am still behind! I'll catch up with everyone tonight!!
Looking forward to next week? Hm. What's going on next week... no plans. lol! Hopefully a clean house and lots of sewing? ;)
Thankful for today? Lots of good stuff this week!!
*Bonus Question* Do you celebrate St.Patricks day? We don't do anything out of the ordinary, but I did wear a green sweatshirt today! lol!!
Ok, your turn!!
- Listening to?
- Happy you accomplished this week?
- Looking forward to next week?
- Thankful for today?
- *Bonus Question* Do you celebrate St.Patricks day?