After "R" leaves tomorrow there are many things I need to get caught up on which have been pushed aside for the month. We had a wonderful & memorable month but sadly, we must send her back to be with her family tomorrow. So after we rest tomorrow afternoon and miss her for the weekend (although we're going to miss her much longer I know) I have ten things that need to be worked on throughout the next week while I play "catch-up".
- Housework. We've been tidying here and there, but the housework has not been a huge priority this month. It needs a GOOD cleaning from top to bottom.
- Custom Orders & RAK's. I have really tried to stay caught up and actually did a pretty good job I think, but with this new *mega* order, I need to get in sewing time daily. Faithfully. No excuses.
- School Planning. School starts back and while I have everything I need (I think) I need to get my ducks in a row and plan out the first month in my planner.
- Budget. We have had very little in the way of a budget throughout August. Savings have been "minimal". I need to work on Septembers budget and figure out my own personal challenges for Septembers No-Low Spend Challenge!
- Clean out the fridge. 'Nuff said.
- Birthdays. It's my sisters & Dallas' birthday in September. I need to figure this out budget-wise and what i'm going to do/buy/make. (Feel free to throw in your 2 cents, Sara... lol!)
- Reading. I'm soooo far behind on my book reading for my reviews it's not even funny. :( I feel terrible, but i've honestly had next to no "free time" for myself. So I need to carve in a chunk of reading time everyday to get these books read & reviewed.
- Blog Reading & Commenting. I thank everyone for not "leaving me" this month! I've barely read or commented on others blogs and I feel so bad about that. :( I plan on visiting my regular's and those of you who have left comments over the last while to say hello and catch up!
- Menu planning & real grocery shopping. There has been a LOT of eating out this month and ordering in. (not for myself) but for hubby & the kids. While they loved it, our budget has not. ;)
- Set up a blogging schedule/routine. My blogging has been crazy random this month with absolutely NO rhyme or reason. I'd like to set up a routine for my blogging that makes some sort of sense. Easier for me overall I think and I won't be sitting staring at a blank screen while I figure out what to blog about!
Do you have things that need to get "back to normal" now that summer is winding down and routines tend to start back in the fall?