1. As I mentioned in my last post, i'm going to be having a few random prizes this month.... first up for for a mini wallet of some kind! I went through the first weeks updates and pulled a random name... the winner of a mini wallet (it shall be a surprise!) is Melane from "Simply Smalls". Congrat's! I'll touch base to go over a few details with you! :) For everone else... carry on with your no-low spending! We have a touch over $80 left till Thursday and my savings account has received a nice *boost* this week once again! I'll update more on Thursday!
2. I completed my first Christmas themed project for a custom order! A quilted table runner using 5" charm squares. My new machine quilts sooo nicely! I can tell a HUGE difference between my last machine, and my Janome. With the price difference, I should... ;) And I can!!
Here's a peek at my new runner: (which isn't really mine... lol!)
3. And a bit more Christmas.... I received a fabric order (from August) which I absolutely looove! It's soo very pretty! It's called "Retro Christmas" by the fabulous & uber talented, Cynthia Frenette! Cynthia is crazy talented and also on the Warp & Weft Sewing Society team! :) Check out this fabulous fabric....
"Retro Christmas" can be found HERE!
4. If you're on my custom order list... you may wonder "where you are", here's my list if you'd like to "find" your order! ;) lol!! I work in priority of pymt. received, so if you don't see your order on here, after it's paid for, it's put on my list. Until then I don't add it to my list.
- Mug Rugs (
21) & matching coffee sleeve
- Boxy Pouch with "Les Amis"
- Mini mug rugs (6) with matching table runner
- *Baby blanket (due: Oct.19th)
- *Baby set (Mid Oct'ish)
Then in between my "side orders" i'm still plugging away at my "Mega" order, need to make my sister her Birthday Gift & start my next Warp & Weft Sewing Society project!
Here's whats left of my "Mega Order", due early November:
- 3 sets of placemats & napkins for a 6 place table setting.
1 table runner.
- 3 full sized minky quilts.
- 16 wide mouth pouches.
- 12 mug rugs & coffee sleeve sets.
- 10 baby bibs & 5 pacifier clips.
Today my goal is to get a good chunk done of that table runner, and finish the 2 mug rugs & coffee sleeve on my regular order list so I can cross them off of my list! :)
And with this very random post... i'm off for the day!!
What are you up to today?