Well it's the last day of February and i'm going to set my March "Take 3" goals for the month!
Finance: Work on my "Planned Spending" goals! Reach as many goals as possible this month!
I know that I updated these *somewhere* but for the life of me, I can't find my updated list... ?? Unless I wrote up a draft and never posted it? I supposed that's always a possibility... lol! Anyways, these are the goals that I was working towards:
Save $120 for Morgan's April guitar lessons. *done*
- Save $600.00 for extra "summer fun".
- Save $240.00 for Wii U for girls. (this has been ordered, now I need to pay back my sis for our part which will be done this weekend)
- Save $423.00 for summer day bus trip to TO.
- Save $150.00 for May guitar lessons. *new goal*
- Save $200.00 for summer day trip extra spending cash. *new goal*
- Bump "slush fund" back up to $2500 minimum. It's now sitting at $2200.00'ish after hubby's prescription he'll be refilling today. *new goal*
- Add an *extra* $200.00 to our TFSA. *new goal*
Decluttering: My bedroom. I've been "meaning" to do this for eons, but since hubby works nights, I don't really have time to clean & organize the bedroom since he sleeps all day. Unless I want to do that at 11pm when he's at work. Which I don't. ;) So my goal is to clean & organize my room this month.
- Clear off dresser.
- Sort through ALL clothes. Donate what I don't wear/want.
- Empty & sort through all my drawers.
- Organize closet shelf.
- Declutter bottom of closet. This is where I keep gifts, etc...
- Go through all seasons of clothing.
- Go through night-stand drawer & purge.
- Clear off night stand table & keep bare minimum on it.
- Have every item of clothing hung & folded.
Personal: I know for myself, I should really work on my diet... not that it's bad, exactly the opposite to be honest... my diet is stellar. I eat only whole foods, nothing I eat comes out of a "pkg" or has a "label" as there are no ingredients in my food. However, I get stuck eating the same foods over & over again because i've had so many bad experiences with food. So my goal is to (re) try a few new foods this month. I am really stuck in my "ways" when it comes to eating, so this is going to be hard for me... not really looking forward to this and as I type i'm wondering if I should try a different goal... nah, i'll go with it!
Ok.. these are my goals! :) I'm set & ready to go for March!
Have you set your 3 March goals?