It turned out being a gorgeous day today and I got soo much done by staying off of my iGadgets today! I've added *FIVE* boxes of stuff from the mudroom & kitchen to our donation pile to the Diabetes Association on Tuesday! We're making lots of progress!! :)
Anyways, it's time for Sunday Night Chit-Chat, so let's get the show on the road shall we?
- Watching? Not a thing... we're going to watch a movie tonight, just not sure which one yet.
- Reading? Working on "The Hope Quotient" still... i'll have a review up this week!
- Listening to? Morgan put on something you youtube about kids reacting to an "old school" gameboy. it's kinda funny... lol! And do I ever feel old now. :P
- Cooking/Baking? Tonight was lasagne, salad & garlic bread with mozzarella cheese.
- Enjoyed over the last week? Decluttering! Not that I really enjoy it persay, but it sure feels good seeing all this "stuff" getting ready to be taken away!! Yay!!
- Thankful for today? Time. The gift of time.... time is what you make of it. I need to make better use of my time...
- Happy you accomplished this week? I think I had a great week overall! I have my Warp & Weft reveal ready to show tomorrow, completed some customs and some items that are 'ready to ship' and just listed on my FB page!
- Thinking about financially? Unfortunately, a lot. Morgan needs new glasses and we have no coverage right now, our homestay girl arrives from Japan in a few weeks and i'm nowhere near my $800 goal yet, and some other things with hubbys job. I'll post more on that later... but i'm trying to figure so many things out right now.
And now it's your turn! :)
- Listening to?
- Enjoyed over the last week?
- Thankful for today?
- Happy you accomplished this week?
- Thinking about financially?