- The Elton John concert last night was nothing short of amazing!! He is a legend for a reason, he put on a fabulous show and as I had expected, he is incredible live!! What a show, his piano solos are out of this world! The piano is my favourite instrument of all time, so to hear Elton John, well, its just so, awe-inspiring! We loved every minute so very much!!! If you ever have a chance to see him live, it's worth every single penny!!!
- October starts tomorrow & so does our new budget for the month. All bills are paid & out of our account except for World Vision, which I expect will come out in the next day or two! I'll be starting fresh tomorrow with a new goal, a new budget, and I will post details then!
- Miss Mya is sick. We were at the clinic today and the Dr gave her a prescription. She has gotten so much worse from this morning to this afternoon, she's miserable and unhappy, poor thing. Her cough sounds absolutely horrible and i'm praying it doesn't turn into croup or anything worse... i'm fully stocked up on Advil, Tylenol, Popsicles, suckers, and will set her up tonight with her a cool mist vaporizer. Hopefully she'll get a good, full nights sleep. We're not doing much today at all - well i've been running around all day, but she's been taking it easy with cat movies and colouring pages. Dh isn't feeling well nor is child #2. Tis the season I suppose.
- I am utterly exhausted from trying to keep up with everything on not nearly enough sleep. I'm going to write out my schedule for next week today and try to finish up some current sewing projects this weekend. I need to get my one big project complete - which actually consists of a handful of smaller projects - and in the mail! I can't share anything else until mid-November, but I have been sewing lots, unfortunately, I just can't share anything yet! I also have a couple of custom orders mid-process that i'm hoping to wrap up asap!
- I have an Instagram swap that I need to post a fabric/inspiration photo for today! I need to get that taken care of asap before I get booted out of the swap! LOL!! I do know what i'm doing, just not 100% sure on fabrics yet... I'm leaning towards this, but will probably add in a few more perle colours! Wish I had a purple/raspberry in my stash to use!!
Well on that note, I need to go do some housework, and get things in order. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!