Good Morning! It's time for WIP Wednesday at the Needle & Thread Network! (Work in progress Wednesday) so i'm going to share a couple of finished projects with you and what's still sitting on my list! But first a little 'life' update...
Dh is on holidays this week so we're going to head out today for some Christmas shopping as i'd really like to be completely finished by the end of November! I have a fair chunk done, but still have some things on my list that crossing off sooner than later would be wonderful!
Mya seems to be slowly on the mend (didn't need a prescription thankfully) just time. We have a busy weekend ahead of us, so getting her healthy again is a priority! Everyone else is fine and hopefully it stays that way!
Ok, back to sewing...
1. A Sew Together Bag. I pulled a stack of my favourite prints for this one with a fun stripey binding, always love the look of stripes with other patterns! These bags are so awesome on so many levels, they hold soo much stuff! Mind you mind is absolutely filled to the gills with sewing supplies, but it totally does the trick!
2. A custom order of 3 tea wallets. This was a custom order from someone who found me at the Merry Makers Fair, which I'm quite happy about! The Merry Makers Fair was such a huge success in my books and i'm quite looking forward to the next one on December the 18th! I'm hoping to see lots of friendly faces once again and meet new people who love handmade as much as I do!
Now for my WIP's...
1. I'm working away at this sweet little appliquéd "Hexie"mug rug from "Sweetly Stitched Handmades". Since i'm out today, and will need to work on customs tonight, I probably won't be able to pick this up again for a few days, but so far, so good!
Some pretty new fabric... I saw these gorgeous fabrics on IG and had to have them! I hunted for them on Etsy and did find them, but shipping would absolutely do me in! Eek!! So... the crafter who's feed I saw these on kindly offered to do some shopping for me! She picked these up for me, shipped them, then sent me the total and now I have these pretties in my possession! This is one of the prettiest feather prints i've ever seen... can't wait to make something pretty with them!!
And now for my "Sewing To Do" list....
- Instagram mini quilt/mug rug swap. *not due till Feb.1st.
- Instagram Polaroid Greeting swap. *not due till end of Jan.
- Patchwork wristlet.
- NCW & matching keyfob.
- Patchwork placemat set.
- Patchwork & linen pouch, scissor case & needlebook.
- Boxy cosmetic pouch. *I think... order hasn't been paid for this is a "maybe".
And this is about it for sewing for others anyways... i'd like to have all of my custom orders completed by December 1st, then i'll be working on my craft fair sewing again, personal gifts & some RTS items (ready to ship).
Well on that note I need to get it in gear or else my Dh will be rolling his eyes at me 'cause I slacked... hahaha!! Enjoy your day!!