I feel like I've fallen so far behind on everything in the last couple of weeks since my fall... and I do realize I have to take it slowly, trust me, my body tells me when I'm doing too much! But at the same time, there is so much to be done and I'm quite frustrated that I can't "just do it". Get it done, cross it off of my list and move on. I think January is going to be a "catch up" month for me and I'm ok with that.
I have sewing projects that I'd like & need to finish...
- I need to redo a pouch that Canada Post or USPS lost. *sigh*
- I need to finish up a swap mini quilt for mailing the end of January.
- I'd like to at least start on the baby quilt that I didn't get to make yet for my besties new little one.
- I need to make a wallet that was custom ordered before my fall.
- I'd like to make a thank-you gift for someone.
- I need to make 2 pencil pouches which I've been assured are absolutely no rush, but I'd like to get them done sooner than later.
- I want to make something pretty with a bundle of beautiful fabrics Krista from Zoey & Bean Fabrics sent me to play with!
That covers the sewing anyways I think... then there's just getting back into a routine with the kids, getting the house back up to par, and adjusting to our new budget!
Right now I'm decluttering and organizing my sewing area as things all needed moved around to fit the tree in our living room and it was not exactly the way I like things to be. But for a month, it worked. The rest of the house needs attention too, so much clutter from Christmas, but with any luck the kids and I can make a dent in it this weekend!
I just shared a video on FB & Instagram of my newly tidied and decluttered sewing area if anyone is curious! And on that note, I'm off! Enjoy your weekend & Happy New Year!!