- Photo shoot! My neice & nephew just welcomed their newest little one into the world and I'm going to snap some baby & family photos for them!
- I have someone coming to pick up a couple video games I'm selling on Kijiji for Maria. You may remember my rant not too long ago about dealing with people on Kijiji. Well, I edited my post and basically told them I'm not haggling, if they're rude they get ignored AND my prices are FIRM. And since I changed my ads to a NO BS approach, we've sold almost ALL the game AT the asking prices!! And not one person has stood me up! Apparently honey isn't the only thing that catches the bee. Hahaha!
- My sister is coming over in the afternoon to hang out and make crafts with the girls.
- We'll be painting cool recyclable cardboard Easter eggs. Eggs aren't cheap here in Canada and the thought of painting 12 eggs then tossing them in a few days time makes me cry. We love our eggs here far too much to sacrifice them to a decoration for a few days.
- I'm making a roasted chicken dinner, just for us. Simple, easy and relaxed.
- I have my 12 Slimline Wallets for the Spring Merry Makers Fair ready to be assembled. The flaps, card slots, zipper pockets, interiors and exteriors are all ready to go! So now it's just putting them together and adding the finally magnetic snaps! I would LOVE to get these all done by or on Monday sometime, so that's my goal!
Mya has been lusting over this retro "Totally Hair" Barbie for months and months and months. She had always hoped to find her at Goodwill but we never has, so when she came out as the 25th Anniversary doll, and at the $25.00 pricetag, I grabbed her. She's been hanging out in my closet for the last 3 months. I think she'll be happy to see the light of day now...
Mya will also get:
- Large chocolate hollow bunny. Which is actually a unicorn or a horse or something...
- A small white chocolate solid bunny.
- A box of Kinder treats.
- A bubble wand.
- A tube of "jacks".
- Total spent: $38.00
Maria will also get a few cool things but doesn't like candy. So we just skipped it...
She will receive:
- This uber cool Amiibo for her WiiU. No idea who he is, but I thought he looked pretty awesome. She just loves these and plays with them all the time just as toys.
- A tube of African animal toys.
- A bubble wand.
- Total spent: $32.00
Not bad really, I was hoping to get them a few more outdoor toys, but, I totally forgot. *blush* No mother of the year award for me I'm afraid! So next time I'm at WalMart I'll have to scope out some sidewalk chalk, skipping ropes, etc...
And on that note, it's 1:00 am and I definitely need some sleep before the kids wake me up far too early to show me what the "bunny" brought them! I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!!