Things have been so hectic and since blogging seems to take me quite a bit of time, generally most posts take me upwards of an hour, which is down-time I haven't had lately.
Right now it's 9:42pm and I just sat down for the first time today (not including while I was working at my desk), so it's been a long day. I'm making a very simple dinner of grass fed ground beef & brown rice pasta. No energy for anything else and I had a bunch of veggies at lunch, so it'll have to do. Being up at 6am is great for my productivity, but my body still wants for sleep. 6 hours is what I get on a good night, but my body & mind are telling me it wants more. LOL!
I always hope to blog daily, but time doesn't allow unfortunately.
Tomorrow on my agenda I need to:
- Reply to emails
- Make a birthday present for Saturday
- Finish oil pouches in the morning & snap pics for my *flash sale* on Saturday
- Sweep main floor
- Laundry folded & put away (x2 loads)
- Pkg custom orders to mail out either this weekend or Monday - probably Monday.
- Build shelf for Mya's closet - I ordered one for myself as well but for some reason they only delivered one today? Odd.
- Put in a zipper order - After I sort my zipper stash to see what I'll be needing soon
That's all I can think of for now as I'm exhausted... and on that note, I think my dinner is done, so I'm going to throw on HGTV while I eat then head to bed!