Unlike her... she's chill. But why wouldn't she be?
She has 5 servants at her beck & call...
What's up for the week ahead...
- Hopefully we're getting our dryer fixed. *sigh* The other night it took THREE HOURS to dry one small load of laundry. I'm over it and no way I'm going to pay 3 hours of energy costs for that. I'm hoping it's able to be fixed soon as I hate to fall behind on laundry and I can only hang up laundry for a bit longer before the weather is going to be too cold.
- I'm crossing my fingers that I receive a fabric order so I can finish the last custom order on my list. I'm going to quilt the outer panels tomorrow so I have that part done at least and put together the pockets as well.
- I need to make a list of items that I'd like to make for my upcoming craft fair on the 28th. I don't think it's going to be a very big event (small town) so I'm not going to knock myself out and am going to focus on $50.00 items or less for this one.
- Canada Post run, Groceries, Library and we need a few misc items from WalMart.
- A completed bedroom. I'm really hoping Dh puts together our bed frame & figures out where he's going to put his 4 or 5 boxes that are piled in the corner of our bedroom. Ugh! We finally have our new split boxspring, new metal bed frame and headboard/footboard, so now Dh just has to "get to it". As this is one thing I can't do on my own. I did manage to finally unpack my last box of clothes, get my new shelf (dh decided to use it for his hockey cards so I was waiting for him to clear it) and now my closet is fully organized which means it'll finally be quick & simple for me to find clothing in the morning.
- Perhaps coming up with something reminiscent of a budget? Maybe instead of making a full monthly budget at the beginning of the month, I need to simply start slow and go week by week and see if I can stick to that first. Looking ahead to see what's happening, what we need, etc... and working with that.
- I need to clean my JUKI, declutter my sewing desk and organize my hutch. I'd also like to hang some of my mini quilts as I haven't even hung one up yet!
That's all I can think of right now, it's after 11:00pm and I need to get in bed soon so I can aim for a solid 6 hours of sleep. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!