- I'm almost done making 22 *Mini* Essential Oil Pouches for my flash sale this weekend! Yay! I am aiming for another 10 pouches sometime this week - wish me luck! Details will be posted tomorrow, today (as per usual) was fully and busy, so I didn't have time to write my post with the details, but stay tuned!
- I've made a nice handful of pretty items for Patty Sloniger's quilt market booth. I have 2 more items on my list that I hope to create tomorrow, then I need to take some more photos and prepare to mail on the weekend! I love this new line and can't wait to share photos of everything!
- I went to bed earlier last night than I have in many years and managed to get NINE full hours of sleep! Heavenly.
- I gained weight! I know this isn't on everyone's wish list, (lol) but when we moved here, I lost quite a bit of weight and had hoped to put it back on along with a few more lbs! I have actually gained 8lbs in the last 6 weeks approximately which is a good thing and puts me at a healthy, non "underweight" level.
- My organic, local pork order was delivered today so I have a nice side of pork sitting pretty in my freezer! Uber healthy & delicious!
- I'm feeling overall better about life in general. I'm starting to adjust to living here on Cape Breton Island a bit more now which I desperately need. It's peaceful here and I absolutely love our area, so it helps a lot! I still haven't found anything "activity" wise for me, but I'm starting to try to fit in a bit of "me" time every day. Even if it's just 30 minutes to read a book with a coffee in peace.
- Our budget. *sigh* I want so much to get on track with our budget, but with our finances being so tight now, it's just not happening. Something seems to always come up which derails us.
- We haven't found a vehicle yet and I think we're definitely going to have to increase our budget, which stresses me out.
- I'm behind on my emails & my pms. If I owe you a reply, I'm sorry, I will get to you sooner than later!
- I've hardly posted on IG lately and need to get "back into the game", but my days are so full and so busy now I'm finding it hard to keep up with social media, or anything computer related lately, hence my random blogging over the last couple of months.
- I'm having a very hard time saving money right now. With my customs being closed in order to prep for my 2 upcoming craft fairs & cross a couple of obligations off of my "to do" list, along with Dh's low hours, saving just isn't happening. I hate not being able to tuck money away for a "rainy day", but I suppose it is what it is. At least bills are all paid, we zero debt and there's healthy food on the table.
There you go, the good, the bad, and the ugly! Now I need to get ready for bed as I have to be up in a little over 6 hours... eek! Good night!!