It's still Friday so let's do a quick "Five Things Friday", shall we?
1. I've been asked to be on the OLFA team as an OLFA Ambassador!! I love OLFA and have been using OLFA products since I first started sewing five years ago! There is no better fit for me than to be on the OLFA team! You can imagine how excited I was to be asked to be an ambassador for OLFA!! I've been biting my tongue but they announced today on their social media so I'm able to share on mine!
You can read more on the OLFA website!
2. Weekend things... this weekend I'm hoping to accomplish the following:
- Take more photos of my fabric stash to post on my FB Page. See that drawer full? I have 2 more to go... so far I have that up and the 2 little drawers above it. So I have a ways to go and it's quite time consuming. But it would be REALLY nice to have this done sooner than later!
- Canada Post. I have an order to mail and want to mail a surprise to our last homestay girl from Japan. We miss her so much and picked up a few fun little things for her last time we went shopping! I hope to find a little box so we can get her pkg in the mail and on the way!
- Sewing! I have my last custom order of the month to complete tomorrow morning. Then I need to sew like a mad woman to get some stock for the Been Garden!! I'll now have my items in two local shops (Merry Makers/Wooly Maple booth at the Western Fair Market) and will be sticking to these 2 shops. I would surely lose my mind if I had my stuff in a tonne of different shops, honestly I can't even imagine, and I'm choosey as well, so I'm quite happy with these 2!
- Visit Grandma at the hospital. Mya is feeling much better, it ended up just being a bit of a sore throat and a cold and she's already bounced back! With any luck we'll get there for a visit on Sunday to spend some time with her. Maria is at my moms for the weekend, so she's a happy camper!
- Update my customs list for March. I'm going to squeeze in as many customs as I'm able to this month then close for all of April and the first half of May. Eek! I have 2 big craft fairs coming up and I'm going to need lots of sewing time to have nice, fat, full tables!!
- Laundry. What else is new... lol! Wash, dry, fold, put away.
3. Yesterday we popped in to Knit Stitch for a visit as I hadn't been in since we've been back. It was wonderful catching up with Suzanne and of course doing some retail therapy! I posted videos on my Instagram feed (@cpeicheff) and on my FB page if you want to see my pretties! This is just the best little shop I've honestly ever been in! It's so relaxed and fun, if you're in London or anywhere nearby, it's definitely worth a visit!!
PS - I broke our budget. Badly. LoL!
4. I completed my custom placemat order! I'm so very happy with how these turned out!! Very modern, very washable and very crisp & clean! Really love them and can't wait until she receives them!
5. The winners of my SPOKES giveaway (sorry I'm late!) are....
- Joanne Robinson
Congratulations!! Please email me (moraliaweblog at yahoo dot ca) with your full name & mailing address and I'll pop a coupon for a free bag of SPOKE puffed potato snacks in the mail for you!
And those are my 5 Things for Friday! I need to get to bed because I'm setting my alarm for early again so I can get lots accomplished tomorrow!! Night!