What's everyone up to this weekend? I'm sewing and getting things crossed off of my "to do" list as per usual! Here's my weekend list...
- Head to Masonville mall to find Mya new running shoes. She's outgrown both pairs of Skechers that I purchased for her later in the fall. They hurt her feet when she wears them so I can't really put this off.
- Laundry. As per usual, it "runneth over". I need to get at least 4 loads done this weekend!
- Sewing: Finish bifold wallets, coin purses, finish project bags & keyfobs are on my list for this weekend.
- Housework. Scrub bathrooms, vacuum stairs, declutter surfaces, tidy hallways - why do people think hallways are a good place to leave stuff!?
- Finish reading "Secret Life of Bees".
- Finish & turn in project for OLFA.
- Dig out everyones spring shoes & coats.
- Pack away winter stuff! I'm taking a leap of faith here, but I'm ready for spring and temperatures for the next 2 weeks look very promising!!
- Declutter inbox and PM's.
- Write out my sewing schedule for the week ahead.
And I think that's about it... well, it's at least all that I can think of right now! On that note I'm off to get my day started!
Enjoy your weekend!