- Sort through my clothes for a big donation. My goal is to get rid of anything I haven’t worn in the last year, all my current Pajamas (i’ve ordered new ones) not including my ROOTS onesies, donate most of my long sleeved shirts (they’re all older and have shrunk) donate any pants/jeans I haven’t worn or don’t find comfortable at all! A “minimalist” wardrobe would be ideal... I don’t think i’ll get there this time, but even just keeping my absolute favourites will be an improvement!
- Cross at least 2 custom orders off my list.
- Make items for both Merry Makers Fair & RTS on Saturday. On my list so far: Large oil pouches, boxy pouches, chapstick fobs, cork passport wallets.
- Finish reading my book. (A Dog’s Purpose) *Very sweet book, easy read, but teary*
- Don’t shop online for ‘stuff’. I’ve been horrible lately for shopping online... it’s just to quick & easy to do! Ack!!
- Post Office Run. I have a huge bag FULL of orders which I want out tomorrow (hopefully) if the weather is ok!
- Visit Grandma (in law) with the kids. Things have been so busy lately and it always seems to be one thing or another, but I need to get there for a nice visit! I’d like to bake something to bring with us as well!
- Try to post more on Instagram. 2 posts a day. I find it so easy to post on FB and I don’t feel like “perfection” is expected on FB. But when it comes to IG, if my photos aren’t *picture perfect*, I feel that they’re not good enough... so I don’t bother. *sigh*
- Blog daily. Again, i’ve been crazy busy and tired, so I don’t bother. I’m going to give myself permission to post even a quick & simple post daily, so I think I can do it. *fingers crossed*
- Call my grandma for a nice, long chat this week.
And that’s it for me! Wish me luck... i’m going to print this out so I don’t forget about it in the next 30 minutes... lol!
On that note I’m off! We’re having our Thanksgiving dinner today and I have lots to do seeing as i’m hosting! Enjoy your weekend everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian readers!!