Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was pretty uneventful, we had a horrible ice storm so I stayed put with the kids. Dh braved the weather to go to a record show, but since ice is not my friend, I decided that staying in was the best thing for me!
This week I'm going to make a list of 10 goals to accomplish before next Sunday night rolls around! I figure it'll keep me on the straight n' narrow and help my focus stay where it should be! So, without further ado, we we go!
- Complete 10 linen Slimline Wallets & take photos of my stock thus far.
- Complete a handful of cork passport wallets & bifold wallets.
- Make a *minimum* of 30 oil pouches for my craft fairs.
- Shop for & purchase Mya's birthday presents. Her birthday is on the 26th, so I need to get it in gear!
- Read a new book. My last read was "A Thousand Splendid Suns" & it was fabulous! Not sure what I'll choose, I have a pile of books on my dresser, and child #2 has quite the collection of books, so I'll have plenty to choose from! I'll share what I decide to read tomorrow!
- Make myself a little daily housework list. Nothing that will take hours on end to accomplish, but a list of "dailies" that need done and will probably save my sanity in the end.
- Create a meal plan for the week. I would really love to make this a new habit as it really is a sanity saver!
- Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day. Going to get myself an APP for this one!
- Use my "Flow Timer" APP to log work hours & concentrate on work sessions.
- Blog daily. Even if it's just a short & simple post, I find it helps to get my thoughts out, maybe not for everyone else, hahaha! But it helps me!
Well, there you have it! Nothing earth shattering, but a good list for me all the same!
Do you have any goals for the week?