Kids. Kids are budget busters. Each & every single time. LOL!!
Mya outgrew her new Skechers that we bought for her in the spring and naturally we still have 2 more months (or so) of “shoe weather”, *sigh*. Which meant that I had to find another pair of shoes for her to last till the snow hits...
I told Mya she could choose a pair she liked but they had to be under the $40.00 mark, ‘cause i’m not spending full price on a pair of shoes for 2+ months. We found these cute Converse hi-tops at Spork-Check for $32.00 and she was in love... lol!
This week has been a bust... I also purchased the following this week:
- New winter boots for child #2 ($180)
- New Socks x4 pkgs ($50.00)
- New Shoes for Mya ($32.00)
- Long Sleeved white shirt ($25.00 on sale for me) *hoping it’s LONG... I find it so hard to find shirts with long sleeves and a long torso. I hate cropped shirts etc on me.. so uncomfortable and def not what I want for fall/winter layering.
- Mya went to the Western Fair yesterday with a friend and I sent her with $100.00 cash (ride pass & spending $ for fun/food)
- DH went out last night to list to a band he likes ($50.00)
Needless to say, this week is a bust. I pretty much give up this week... thankfully not all weeks are like this, but boy oh boy...
Oh well... there’s always next week right!?
Onwawrds, on my “to do” list today...
- I have a couple of NCW’s on my customs list... i’m going to work on 2 today.
- Laundry. It “runneth over”.
- Housework. It’s calling me.
- Menu Plan. Still haven’t done it and it’ll help preserve my sanity.
- Run Mya to her friends house for the day.
- Balance my bank account. Yeah, that’ll be fun. Not. LOL!!
- Get another bag together to donate to the Diabetes association: Pick up is on Tuesday!
And I think that’s enough for today... on that note, I need to move... have a fabulous Sunday!!
What is your biggest “Budget Buster?”