Today was a good day...
- A nice chunk of housework was done & clutter was removed!
- Freshly baked bread was made & turned out perfectly!
- I have a stack of pkgs ready to go in the mail tomorrow.
- We had my Father in Law over for dinner and had a nice visit.
- I started reading a new book (The Happiness Project) I needed something “light” for now, this will do the trick I think.
- I made a couple small sales on my page (yay!)
- I didn’t cry.
- I have my “to do” list for tomorrow ready to go with some concrete goals for the week.
- I ordered a bunch of cat food to last for the next couple of weeks (Amazon)
- I almost hit my “goal steps”, I should be able to before bedtime rolls around anyways!
- My aunt stopped by this morning to pick up an order and gave me a sympathy card with a beautiful poem and memento in it that helped her when her mom passed.
- We were gifted some amazing smelling cinnamon buns & cupcakes from a friend who owns a bakery and spoils us (eep!)
- My friends checked in on me, and have been checking in on me daily to make sure i’m “Ok” and encourage me.
Overall it was a nice & relaxed day. I am blessed.
On that note... I think it’s probably time for me to say “good bye” to this blog soon. I don’t think anyone really reads any longer. With all the social media out there, it’s hard to keep up with it all honestly. I’m not sure that I want to put in the effort any longer... I think blogs may be a thing of the past unfortunately.
I’ll think about it anyways. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!